It’s that time of year when the Beautycounter Friends and Family Sale kicks in, and from now until August 12, you get 15% off! Let’s talk about some favorite Beautycounter skincare products that you should try.
- Nourishing Cream Cleanser I’m always using Beautycounter skincare product as the second step in my two-step cleansing routine. First, the oil cleanser; then, I follow up with a gentle creamy one. This one is always stocked on my vanity!
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel I am all about results when it comes to skincare, and this product delivers! If you’re looking for something that will a) lighten dark spots, b) exfoliate and clear out your pores, c) give you an overall glow, or all of the above, this lightweight, easily-absorbed, citrus-smelling dream is for you!
- Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion Guys. Obsessed. Have been with this product from day one. When I say this is the lotion I reach for on a near-daily basis, I mean it. You can layer it over top your other, more powerful skincare products as a layer of moisture, or use it alone if you’re looking for a hydrating lotion that also keeps your pores clear.
- Nourishing Rosewater Mist The most amazing-smelling, gentle rosewater-based toner! Spritz this on after cleansing to add in some light moisture, or use it after makeup to set everything give you a dewy glow. I leave this in my makeup bag and after working out and cleansing my face, I spritz it on for some moisture on the go. I love that it’s a spray because you don’t need a cotton pad to apply on the go!
- No. 3 Balancing Face Charcoal Mask I was so NOT a believer in charcoal masks… until I tried this one. There is no doubt that my skin glows more after using this, and it also helps to keep my pores clear. It’s been called the Beautycounter gateway drug for a reason! Ha! This is a definite favorite in Beautycounter skincare. Try this, guys, if you want a treatment to give you instant glow. Can be used 1-3 times per week.
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer No lie, this is everywhere in my life–in my house, my car and spares are in my makeup drawer. It’s a dual tinted moisturizer and SPF, so it checks all the boxes! Guys, try this. Seriously. There’s a reason I have three versions of it at any given time. It’s an MVP of my routine, no doubt. I blend Shades 2 and 3 in the summer, and wear Shade 2 alone in the other seasons.
- Touchup Skin Concealer Pen This is another one that is literally always, always in my makeup bag. Not heavy coverage, a la Shape Tape, but definitely solid, natural coverage that masks even my dark circles. It’s a clicking concealer pen, so you only click out what you need. Love this! I use shade Medium in the summer, and Light
- Brilliant Brow Gel Major brows on the go! I use this in shade in Brown to give my eyebrows definition and fill in any sparse spots. The brush is nice and compact so that you can really get in there to get some good brow shaping done.
- Eyeshadow Palette in Romantic Love, love, LOVE all the shades in this palette. You get shimmery light pinks, matte violets and several nude and mid-brown shades, as well as a dark gray one (I wet that one and use it as a liner). This is one of those palettes that can truly transition from day to night, no problem.
- Satin Powder Blush in Nectar Truly an everyday shade. This one approximates NARS’ Orgasm really well–that peachy look with a hint of pink, and the subtlest of shimmer. It really makes you look alive! I apply on the apples of my cheeks after bronzer to give a little color.
More Beautycounter Skincare
- Hydrating Body Lotion in Citrus Mimosa Guys, the scent of this lotion is divine. Lightly citrus in scent (but made with no nasty fake fragrance!), this light lotion soaks right in and is super hydrating. But one of the other things I love best about this–because mama loves a bargain–is that one tube of this will last me at least three months. A little goes a long way!
- Body Wash in Citrus Mimosa Along with my Aleavia Prebiotic wash, this citrus-scented body wash is always in my shower. I like to have the option of a sudsy wash or a creamy one, and this one suds up so well, with no nasty ingredients. Much like the lotion, one bottle of this will last months. Seriously, I’m not kidding, the bottle that’s currently in my shower has been there for at least six months. Insane.
- Countersun Mineral Sunscreen Stick This one? Always in my car. Always. I use it on the backs of my hands daily when I drive (because apparently I am a total anti-sun freak), and I also use this on the kids’ faces when we are on the beach or at the pool. Because have you ever tried to spread sunblock on a squirming child’s face? It is so no bueno. Therefore, this stick. Use it on the go for both types of babes–you and your kiddos!