It’s all about health. If we don’t have our body and mind in order, literally nothing else matters in life.
In this week’s episode of 30 Something, I sat down face-to-face with holistic doctor Brooke Stuart and talk everything health.
Here are the products she recommends:
- Supplements: Seeking Health Optimal Prenatal, Now Super Enzymes, Garden of Life Women’s Probiotic, Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycinate, Vital Proteins Desiccated Grass Fed Beef Liver
- Natural Perfume: Ellis Brooklyn Myth and Sci-Fi
- Natural Makeup: Lawless Beauty. She loves the concealer in Oatmeal, Seal the Deal Setting Powder and The One Eyeshadow Palette
- Gluten Free Options: Birch Bender’s Paleo Pancakes, Andean Dream Quinoa Pasta
- Sunscreen: MyChelle Sun Shield Clear Spray (here’s the lotion form), Sun Bum Spray
Brooke’s other Likes and Recommendations:
- Macadamia nut milk
- If you’re experiencing any inflammation or symptoms like anxiety or inability to sleep, her holistic approach always includes trying to zero in on food allergies or issues. To see what might be bothering your system, she recommends talking to your doctor about an elimination diet. This can help you pinpoint what might be causing issues in your system.
- Look out for skin or digestive issues. Repeated problems with either can indicate a whole system issue that Brooke says might need more attention.
Articles Brooke Recommends:
Okay, now let’s talk about the podcast episode! Guys, we dig into SO much, including:
- Hormones and all the reasons they go awry
- Anxiety, why it can happen and how to manage it
- The supplements she swears by
- Toxic overload and how it can impact your overall health
- Her very specific picks on supplements and clean beauty products
- Why you may want to try a holistic approach to your health
- Leaky gut syndrome
Listen to the whole episode below, and please Subscribe while you’re there! You’ll get all new episodes sent right to your device!
You might also like, Ep 33: What It’s Really Like to Go Back to Work After Having a Baby, with Lauren Smith Brody, Author of The Fifth Trimester and Ep 31: VOLO Beauty’s Ryan Goldman has Invented the Hair Dryer of Your DREAMS.